What do foreign participants need?
You need one of the following document when entering Bulgaria from May 1 st, 2021:
- A vaccination certificate indicating an approved vaccine schedule has been completed at least 14 days before arrival.
- A document showing a positive result from a PCR or rapid antigen test for people who have recovered from COVID-19. This must be dated at least 15, but no more than 180 days before arrival.
- A negative PCR test performed within 72 hours before entry into Bulgaria or a rapid antigen test performed up to 48 hours before entry.
Where is Pamporovo?
- Located in the south part of Bulgaria
- 82 km from Plovdiv (Airport available)
- 220 km from Sofia (Airport available)
- 451 km from Varna (Airport available)
How to get to Pamporovo by car?
- 60 minutes from Plovdiv (automotive road – max speed 90 km/h)
- 165 minutes from Sofia (highway – max speed 140 km/h and automotive road – max speed 90 km/h)
- 300 minutes from Varna (highway – max speed 140 km/h and automotive road – max speed 90 km/h)
- If you don’t have your own car, you can rent a car from any airport
- Gasoline price aprox. – 1.13 EUR, Diesel price – 1.20 EUR
- You can pay everywhere with credit or debit card
- Attention: Electronic vignette is mandatory! You can buy it in every gas station! It cost 15 BGN (7,5 EUR) per 1 week
How to get to Pamporovo by flight?
- Plovdiv is the best option, but there are not so many available flights. The best option then is Sofia airport
- There will be an organized shuttle for all riders and their bikes. You have to state your place till 15 of June here – firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to sleep?
- They are a lot of options – from 3 till 5 stars hotels and apartments
- Our official partner is the beautiful 5 stars hotel Orlovetz, located in the center of Pamporovo resort. The rates for “races” without lift pass can be found here https://pamporovo.bike/en/offers/promo-paketi-lya...
- Prices – between 15 and 35 EUR per night (including bed, breakfast and dinner) For more info and help don’t be hesitate to contact Pamporovo Tourist Center at email@example.com
What I need to know about hotel Orlovetz?
- Located in the main center of Pamporovo resort, near to stores and restaurants
- In front of Pamporovo Convention Center – party and movie center
- In front of the Bowling room
- 5 star hotel
- Mountain Wellness Lounge – The biggest and modern spa and recreation center in the resort (included in the price)
- Fitness room
- 24 hours guarded bike room (no bikes at rooms allowed)
- Bike wash
- Traditional and varied food
- You can book your stay at www.hotelorlovetz.com
Where to eat?
- At Pamporovo resort center – all restaurants at the hotels, restaurant Eureka, Restaurant Prespa, Restaurant Danmar
- At Studenetz MTB Center (final zone) – Restaurant The Black Horse, Orange house, Iva & Elena hotel’s restaurant
- At Snezhanka Tower – at the tower (150 meters above the ground), Restaurants Golden Eagle, Beryozka, The Lounge
- At 4X Final zone, near to the new Pamporovo Adventure Park and Snezhanka lake – Restaurant Bohemi
How to get to “Chuck Norris” race track?
- By car – around 10 minutes form Pamporovo resort center – 3 parking places near to the final
- By bike – form Pamporovo resort center – 3-5 minutes biking (no uphill) to Pamporovo Tourist Center. From Pamporovo Tourist Center to Studenetz MTB Center with 4-seat chair lift (bike hooks available) - 12 minutes
How to get back from the Chuck Norris race track?
- By car – around 10 minutes from Studenetz area to Pamporovo resort center
- By bike – 3-5 minutes biking (no uphill) to Pamporovo Tourist Center using “The single track” MTB trail or the easy MTB route to Pamporovo (both are starting from Studenetz MTB center)
What I need to know about Pamporovo MTB Zone?
- There are more than 35 km bike trails serviced by 4 lifts
- There are 2 MTB Zones – Pamporovo and Mechi chal
- There are three 4-seat chairlifts (bike hooks attached) and one 2-seat chairlift
- We have 3 downhill tracks – 2 in Pamporovo and 1 in Chepelare
- We have one 4X Track, where was held 4X Pro Tour in 2014
- There are more than 20 km of Enduro trails out of the park – you can book your ride at Pamporovo Tourist Center
- Asphalt road from the finish to the top of the race track (optional)
What I need to know about “Chuck Norris” race track?
- Starting from the top – in front of Snezhanka Tower and finished at Studenetz MTB Zone
- The length of the track is 1800 meters with vertical drop of 280 meters
- There are 4 rock gardens and 2 roots sections, 24 turns and 9 jumps
What a rider needs to know about the race?
- Registration and race office will be placed in “Final house” at Studenetz MTB Center – in front of the final jump
- With your number plate you can use all the chairlifts for free
- With your number plate you can participate in the 4X race for free
- In Studenetz MTB Center will be placed 2 bike wash locations
- At the final zone will be placed 3 team zones – one for free, one directly at the finish zone (book at firstname.lastname@example.org) and one VIP zone (terrace view and food – book at email@example.com)
- 3 medical locations points – Studenetz MTB Zone, Split Time Zone, 4X Final Zone
- You can see your results live on a big screen at the final zone and online
- Finals will be broadcasted live in Internet and at the final screen
- All registered riders have a free ticket for “Return to Earth” movie premiere and free entry for the party at Pamporovo Convention Center
What a media needs to know about the race?
- Registration and race office will be placed in “Final house” at Studenetz MTB Center
- With your media badge you can use all chairlifts for free
- With your media badge you can visit the movie night and the party for free