Wir gehen davon aus, dass alle die aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum sich eine solche Reise vornehmen auch des Englischen mächtig sind und haben somit die nachfolgenden und doch sehr umfangreichen Informationen nicht übersetzt. Grundsätzlich sind wir davon überzeugt, dass das Pamporovo Bike Fest wohl ein lohnenswertes Ziel sein wird.
Where is Pamporovo?
- Located in the south part of Bulgaria
- 82 km from Plovdiv (Airport available)
- 220 km from Sofia (Airport available)
- 451 km from Varna (Airport available)
How to get to Pamporovo by car?
- 60 minutes from Plovdiv (automotive road – max speed 90 km/h)
- 165 minutes from Sofia (highway – max speed 140 km/h and automotive road – max speed 90 km/h)
- 300 minutes from Varna (highway – max speed 140 km/h and automotive road – max speed 90 km/h)
- If you don’t have your own car, you can rent a car from any airport
- Gasoline price aprox. – 1.13 EUR, Diesel price – 1.20 EUR
- You can pay everywhere with credit or debit card
- Attention: Electronic vignette is mandatory! You can buy it in every gas station! It cost 15 BGN (7,5 EUR) per 1 week
How to get to Pamporovo by flight?
- Plovdiv is the best option, but there are not so many available flights. The best option then is Sofia airport
- There will be an organized shuttle for all riders and their bikes. You have to state your place till 15 of June here – email@example.com
Where to sleep?
- They are a lot of options – from 3 till 5 stars hotels and apartments
- Our official partner is the beautiful 5 stars hotel Orlovetz, located in the center of Pamporovo resort. The rates for “races” without lift pass can be found here https://pamporovo.bike/en/offers/promo-paketi-lya...
- Prices – between 15 and 35 EUR per night (including bed, breakfast and dinner) For more info and help don’t be hesitate to contact Pamporovo Tourist Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
What I need to know about hotel Orlovetz?
- Located in the main center of Pamporovo resort, near to stores and restaurants
- In front of Pamporovo Convention Center – party and movie center
- In front of the Bowling room
- 5 star hotel
- Mountain Wellness Lounge – The biggest and modern spa and recreation center in the resort (included in the price)
- Fitness room
- 24 hours guarded bike room (no bikes at rooms allowed)
- Bike wash
- Traditional and varied food
- You can book your stay at www.hotelorlovetz.com
Where to eat?
- At Pamporovo resort center – all restaurants at the hotels, restaurant Eureka, Restaurant Prespa, Restaurant Danmar
- At Studenetz MTB Center (final zone) – Restaurant The Black Horse, Orange house, Iva & Elena hotel’s restaurant
- At Snezhanka Tower – at the tower (150 meters above the ground), Restaurants Golden Eagle, Beryozka, The Lounge
- At 4X Final zone, near to the new Pamporovo Adventure Park and Snezhanka lake – Restaurant Bohemi
How to get to “Chuck Norris” race track?
- By car – around 10 minutes form Pamporovo resort center – 3 parking places near to the final
- By bike – form Pamporovo resort center – 3-5 minutes biking (no uphill) to Pamporovo Tourist Center. From Pamporovo Tourist Center to Studenetz MTB Center with 4-seat chair lift (bike hooks available) - 12 minutes
How to get back from the Chuck Norris race track?
- By car – around 10 minutes from Studenetz area to Pamporovo resort center
- By bike – 3-5 minutes biking (no uphill) to Pamporovo Tourist Center using “The single track” MTB trail or the easy MTB route to Pamporovo (both are starting from Studenetz MTB center)
What I need to know about Pamporovo MTB Zone?
- There are more than 35 km bike trails serviced by 4 lifts
- There are 2 MTB Zones – Pamporovo and Mechi chal
- There are three 4-seat chairlifts (bike hooks attached) and one 2-seat chairlift
- We have 3 downhill tracks – 2 in Pamporovo and 1 in Chepelare
- We have one 4X Track, where was held 4X Pro Tour in 2014
- There are more than 20 km of Enduro trails out of the park – you can book your ride at Pamporovo Tourist Center
- Asphalt road from the finish to the top of the race track (optional)
What I need to know about “Chuck Norris” race track?
- Starting from the top – in front of Snezhanka Tower and finished at Studenetz MTB Zone
- The length of the track is 1800 meters with vertical drop of 280 meters
- There are 4 rock gardens and 2 roots sections, 24 turns and 9 jumps
What a rider needs to know about the race?
- Registration and race office will be placed in “Final house” at Studenetz MTB Center – in front of the final jump
- With your number plate you can use all the chairlifts for free
- With your number plate you can participate in the 4X race for free
- In Studenetz MTB Center will be placed 2 bike wash locations
- At the final zone will be placed 3 team zones – one for free, one directly at the finish zone (book at email@example.com) and one VIP zone (terrace view and food – book at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 3 medical locations points – Studenetz MTB Zone, Split Time Zone, 4X Final Zone
- You can see your results live on a big screen at the final zone and online
- Finals will be broadcasted live in Internet and at the final screen
- All registered riders have a free ticket for “Return to Earth” movie premiere and free entry for the party at Pamporovo Convention Center
What a media needs to know about the race?
- Registration and race office will be placed in “Final house” at Studenetz MTB Center
- With your media badge you can use all chairlifts for free
- With your media badge you can visit the movie night and the party for free
- To register and get your pass you need to sign our Media Accreditation Form here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWvj2dE...